Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Special Rate.
- One Double Bed
Executive Double Room - Special Rate.
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room - Special Rate.
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed - Special Rate.
- One Single Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Weimar
In city center
In the centre of the old town and very near to the Goethe House. The ideal starting point for exploring the city on foot, and for fringe events in the old town and in the park on the banks of the River Ilm.
Food & drink
"Bettina von Arnim" restaurant serving lights, modern, fresh foof. "Consilium" pub serving Thuringian dishes, and the "Belle Epoque" bar. Specialists in exclusive banquets and catering functions.
143 elegant rooms and luxurious suites, air conditioning, WLAN, safe, business corner in the lobby.
In addition to a health club, Dorint Am Goethepark Weimar features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Dorint Am Goethepark Weimar has designated areas for smoking.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 143
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6617
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 615
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Bettina von Arnim - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Weimar imposes a Culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of EUR 1.50 per person, per night (EUR 2 per person, per night for single occupancy rooms). The amount is not included in the total price displayed and must be paid directly to the hotel upon check-in/check-out.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9,95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3,95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17,50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 5 years old)
- In-room childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child (ages 6 to 16 years old )
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35,00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4.5 star.