Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Free Breakfast
Triple Room - Free Breakfast
Hotel with a restaurant, in Steinheid (Thuringian Forest)
This hotel is located in Steinheid (Thuringian Forest), where regional attractions include German Toy Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Gasthof Thomas-Müntzer features a sauna. Other amenities include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and private bathrooms.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Steinheid hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Gasthof Thomas-Müntzer has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet point
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Ski storage
- Pool table
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary breakfast is served in the breakfast area.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Closed Monday. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
Caters to groups
Debit cards only
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 2.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 9 per night