Availability: Hotel Elephant, Weimar, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room (Grand)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star Art Deco hotel in Weimar with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Goethe House, Schiller House, and Bauhaus Museum. Also nearby are German National Theatre and Congress Centre Neue Weimarhalle.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Elephant, Weimar, a Luxury Collection Hotel features bars/lounges. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Elephant, Weimar, a Luxury Collection Hotel Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1696
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hotel Elephant, Weimar, a Luxury Collection Hotel has 2 restaurants serving lunch only.
Elephant Bar - This cocktail bar serves light fare only.
Gasthaus - This pub specializes in German cuisine.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Hotel Elephant, Weimar, a Luxury Collection Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Weimar imposes a Culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of EUR 1.50 per person, per night (EUR 2 per person, per night for single occupancy rooms). The amount is not included in the total price displayed and must be paid directly to the hotel upon check-in/check-out.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars.