Availability: Hotel Kaiserin Augusta
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Comfort Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Weimar hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Congress Centre Neue Weimarhalle, Bauhaus Museum, and German National Theatre. Also nearby are Schiller House and Goethe House.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Kaiserin Augusta features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Kaiserin Augusta Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Weimar hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Kaiserin Augusta has designated areas for smoking.
- Complimentary reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1867
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Wintergarten - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Salon Helene - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Kaiserin Augusta Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 8.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.