Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Comfort Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room
- One Bed
Comfort Single Room
- One Bed
Weimar hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Congress Centre Neue Weimarhalle, Bauhaus Museum, and German National Theatre. Also nearby are Schiller House and Goethe House.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hotel Kaiserin Augusta provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an Internet point.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Weimar hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Kaiserin Augusta has designated areas for smoking.
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Internet point
- Complimentary reception
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 134
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1867
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pay movies
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Wintergarten - Overlooking the city, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Helene - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Weimar imposes a Culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of EUR 1.50 per person, per night (EUR 2 per person, per night for single occupancy rooms). The amount is not included in the total price displayed and must be paid directly to the hotel upon check-in/check-out.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 8.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3.5 star.