Availability: Hotel Zumnorde
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One Queen Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Erfurt (Old Town)
This luxury hotel is located in Erfurt (Old Town), close to Angermuseum, Kramerbrucke, and Erfurt Cathedral. Local attractions also include Egapark Erfurt and Erfurt Exhibition Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Zumnorde features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Zumnorde Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Hotel Zumnorde has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 260
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Zumnorde - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days
Weinstube - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Zumnorde Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The city imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of 5 percent of the total room price (before taxes and fees).
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.