Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel, Erfurt
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room - DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Class Double Room smokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Classe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business-friendly Erfurt hotel with spa services
This hotel is located near historic downtown Erfurt, Erfurt Cathedral, and Egapark Erfurt. Erfurt train station is just a 10-minute walk away.
Restaurant and meeting facilities
Radisson Blu Hotel features Restaurant Classico, serving Mediterranean fare, and Classico Bar. Event facilities include 11 meeting/conference rooms.
Radisson Blu Hotel's 282 guestrooms offer satellite LCD TVs with pay movies and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms have handheld showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Erfurt Amenities
Offering panoramic views of Erfurt, Radisson Blu Hotel is the second tallest building in the city. On the 17th floor, Panorama Wellness and Health Centre offers a sauna, solarium, and soft drink bar, as well as a steam room and fitness facility with cardio machines and free weights.
Events may be scheduled in 11 meeting/conference rooms spanning 7,898 square feet (734 square meters). A business center and audiovisual equipment are also available.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Erfurt also provides spa services, currency exchange, and dry cleaning/laundry service. Outdoor parking and wireless Internet access are available for a fee.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 734
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference space size (feet) - 7898
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Restaurant Classico - Serving international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sportsbar - Serving American classics and drinks every evening.
24-hour room service - Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night meals.
The hotel offers a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Perched on the 17th floor and offering panoramic views over Erfurt, the Fitness and Health Center provides guests with opportunities for relaxation. On the hotel's 5th floor, guests can schedule a variety of beauty treatments and massage services in advance at the beauty and massage salon.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Radisson Blu Hotel, Erfurt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The city imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of 5 percent of the total room price (before taxes and fees).
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.