Availability: Steigenberger Maxx Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - King Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard Room - Queen Bed - Advance Purchase
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room - Advance Purchase
- One Double Bed
Junior Suite - Queen Bed - Advance Purchase
- One Queen Bed
4-star Art Deco hotel in Jena with a restaurant
Situated on a river, this hotel is in the same area as Zeiss Planetarium. Regional attractions also include Dornburger Castle and Belvedere Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Steigenberger Maxx Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature washers/dryers, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steigenberger Maxx Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2582 square feet (240 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1993
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2582
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 240
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Casablanca - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Steigenberger Maxx Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The city of Jena imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of EUR 2 per person, per night.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.