Book your room at Golan Hotel Tiberias
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Lakefront hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated on a lake, this hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Saint Peter's Church and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Hamat Tiberias National Park. Tabgha and The Church of Multiplication are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a health club and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a spa tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 98 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators, and cable TV. Minibars, room service, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Golan Hotel Tiberias provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 151 square feet (14 square meters) include a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Golan Hotel Tiberias is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Free! Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 14
- Conference space size (feet) - 151
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Year Built 1980
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 16.00 ILS per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 16.00 ILS per stay )
Park your car
Free! Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Panorama Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Golan Hotel Tiberias
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 16.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ILS 16.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 37.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 184.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in May.