Availability: Malkiya Travelers' Hotel
StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Malkiya (Upper Galilee)
This hotel is located in Malkiya (Upper Galilee), close to Tel Kedesh National Park and Koach-Nabi Yusha Fortress. Area attractions also include Alma Cave.
Malkiya Travelers' Hotel provides tour/ticket assistance.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Malkiya Travelers' Hotel Amenities
Malkiya Travelers' Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bedroom
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
Malkiya Travelers' Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax