Availability: O-live Pelech Harimmon
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Art Deco hotel with spa services, in Safed (Upper Galilee)
This hotel is located in Safed (Upper Galilee), where area attractions include Alma Cave and Tel Hazor. Regional attractions also include Mount of Beatitudes and Tabgha.
Amenities at O-live Pelech Harimmon include complimentary wireless Internet access, spa services, and air conditioning in public areas.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
O-live Pelech Harimmon Amenities
O-live Pelech Harimmon features spa services and air conditioning in public areas. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
O-live Pelech Harimmon is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge) continental
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
O-live Pelech Harimmon Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in time is 6 PM on Saturday and Jewish holidays. Guests are asked to call the hotel on their arrival date to confirm their arrival time using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Early check-in fee: ILS 150
- Late check-out fee: ILS 150
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.