Availability: Ruth Rimonim Hotel
Gallery RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Mount Meron RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Garden View, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Hotel with a full-service spa, in Safed (Upper Galilee)
This spa hotel is located in Safed (Upper Galilee), where area attractions include Alma Cave and Tel Hazor. Regional attractions also include Mount of Beatitudes and Tabgha.
In addition to a restaurant, Ruth Rimonim Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ruth Rimonim Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Ruth Rimonim Hotel features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Safed hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Number of floors - 8
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Khan Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Wine Cellar - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open select days. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Ruth Rimonim Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in exceptions are on Saturdays (Sabbath) and Jewish holidays; then check-in is 1 hour after the end of the Sabbath/holiday and check-out is at 2 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 66 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ILS 66 (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 55.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.