Availability: Ruth Rimonim Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Gallery Room - Breakfast included
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Garden View, Garden Area - Breakfast Included
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Hotel with a full-service spa, in Safed (Upper Galilee)
This spa hotel is located in Safed (Upper Galilee), where area attractions include Alma Cave and Tel Hazor. Regional attractions also include Mount of Beatitudes and Tabgha.
In addition to a restaurant, Ruth Rimonim Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ruth Rimonim Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Ruth Rimonim Hotel features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Safed hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Poolside bar
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Number of floors - 8
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Half board rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Khan Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Wine Cellar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the café.
The spa is closed on Sunday. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa café
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Ruth Rimonim Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is at 3 PM and check-out is at 11 AM. Exceptions are on Saturdays (Sabbath) and Jewish holidays; then check-in is 1 hour after the end of the Sabbath/holiday and check-out is at 2 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 66 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: ILS 66 (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 55.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.