Book your room at The Safed Inn
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 queen
Standard Twin Room
- 1 queen
Standard Double Room (with Shower)
- 1 queen
Standard Twin Room (with Shower)
- 1 queen
Bed & breakfast with a bar/lounge, in Safed (Upper Galilee)
This bed & breakfast is located in Safed (Upper Galilee), where area attractions include Alma Cave and Tel Hazor. Regional attractions also include Mount of Beatitudes and Tabgha.
At The Safed Inn, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna. The bed & breakfast also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Safed Inn
The Safed Inn features a spa tub and a sauna. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Safed bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning in the dining room between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Recreational amenities at the bed & breakfast include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Table tennis nearby
The Fine Print for The Safed Inn
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note: public transportation to the hotel is limited on Fridays and Saturdays. It is recommended guests use cars or a car service to reach the hotel.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.50 and USD 15.00 for adults, USD 7.50 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: USD 3.50 per person, per night and includes use of:
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.