Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Belvedere)
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Belvedere)
- Two Queen Beds
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
Pool with private cabanas at Tiburon hotel
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located on the scenic Tiburon Peninsula, this Marin County hotel is set on 3 landscaped acres, only 17 miles from San Francisco.
This hotel provides an on-site tavern, a swimming pool with private cabanas, and conference/event space, plus a business center.
Individually decorated guestrooms feature feather-top beds, DVD players, work desks, and complimentary wireless Internet.
This pet-friendly Marin County hotel is just blocks away from cafes, shops, art galleries, and views of Tiburon. Many guests opt to walk to the ferry landing, which offers convenient service to Fisherman's Wharf or the Embarcadero.
Providing 5,000 square feet of meeting space, the craftsman-style Lodge at Tiburon features a swimming pool with private cabanas, spa tub, sundeck, DVD library, and WiFi access (surcharge). The business center provides an array of services, such as computer stations, a color printer, fax machine, and copier (surcharges).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
Tiburon Tavern - Formerly known as Tiburon Grill, the Tavern has fast become 1 of the most popular restaurants in Tiburon. This fine-dining venue serves eclectic American cuisine, showcasing the finest, freshest, seasonal ingredients, many of which are grown by local farmers. Fireside seating, patio dining, and a lively bar atmosphere contribute to the Tiburon Tavern's cordial ambiance.
Recreational opportunities abound in the Tiburon area. Hiking, mountain biking, beachcombing and more are available at Marin Headlands, less than ten miles from the hotel. The giant trees of Muir Woods National Monument are only 12 miles away. Sailing and ocean kayaking off Angel Island, and wine tasting in Sonoma/Napa Valley are also offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 70
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.