Availability: Waters Edge Hotel
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Tiburon eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Railroad Ferry Depot Museum, Angel Island, and China Cabin. Also nearby are Old St. Hilary's Church and Paradise Beach Park.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Waters Edge Hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a business center, and a computer station.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Waters Edge Hotel Amenities
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Waters Edge Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 560
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1998
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Waters Edge Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 12 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Marin County Green Business Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.