Availability: Sankt Helene
Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Cottage, Shared Bathroom
- 1 double, 1 single, and 1 sofa bed
- 2 single and 1 sofa bed
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
- 4 single and 1 sofa bed
- 1 double, 1 single, and 1 sofa bed
4-star eco-friendly resort in Tisvildeleje with a restaurant
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly resort is close to Tisvildeleje Beach. Regional attractions also include Gilleleje Museum and Skibshallerne & Fiskerhuset.
In addition to a restaurant, Sankt Helene features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a children's club.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses and include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sankt Helene Amenities
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly resort also offers a terrace, a children's club, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and currency exchange can be provided.
Sankt Helene is a smoke-free property.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Breakfast service
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 1
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Free outdoor parking
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Billiards or pool table
- Pool table
- Year Built 1992
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 39
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Restaurant Sofie - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Cafe Helene - This café serves lunch and light fare. Afternoon tea is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Sankt Helene Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in/out possible outside the fixed hours if agreed upon in advance.
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Please note towels and linens are not included in the room rate but can be rented on site.
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 80 for adults and DKK 60 for children (approximately)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: DKK 250 every 2 days
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.