Availability: Ginza Capital Hotel Annex
Hotel in Tokyo (Ginza) near Kabuki-za Theatre
This hotel is located in Tokyo (Ginza), close to Tsukiji Hongan-ji Temple, Kabuki-za Theatre, and Tsukiji Fish Market. Also nearby are Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower.
Ginza Capital Hotel Annex provides a coffee shop/café and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ginza Capital Hotel Annex Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Ginza Capital Hotel Annex Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1470 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1260 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.