Availability: Ginza Kokusai Hotel
Hotel in Tokyo (Ginza) near Kabuki-za Theatre
This hotel is located in Tokyo (Ginza), close to Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre, Kabuki-za Theatre, and Tsukiji Fish Market. Also nearby are Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower.
Ginza Kokusai Hotel features 2 restaurants.
All guestrooms include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ginza Kokusai Hotel Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Ginza Kokusai Hotel has 2 restaurants on site.
Ginza Kokusai Hotel Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.