Availability: Grand Pacific Le Daiba
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking - 2 nights or more
- 2 single
Superior Twin Rainbow Bridge View - Non Smoking - 2 nights or more
- 2 single
Triple Room, Non Smoking - 2 nights or more
- 3 beds
Luxury Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 single
Odaiba island hotel near Tokyo Big Sight convention center
For business and leisure
Hotel is connected to monorail station and easy to access central Tokyo. Most ideal location for Tokyo Big Sight.
To Haneda Int'l Airport, just 20 min by Airport Limo.
Nearby large shopping mall and outlet i
Shops and Fitness club
Guests can find variety of Tokyo gift at hotel shop
Also there is a convenience store 24hours open.
For more enjoyable stay, try fitness gym, Jacuzzi and indoor pool.
European taste ,large(30-42sqm) and pleasant rooms
Deluxe room has big bathroom with separated shower booth.
Free internet connection via wired LAN.
Grand Pacific Le Daiba Amenities
Grand Pacific Le Daiba is located on Odaiba, a manmade island in Tokyo Bay across the Rainbow Bridge from central Tokyo. Odaiba attractions, including the Venus Fort shopping mall, the giant Daikanransha Ferris wheel, and the Tokyo Big Sight convention-and-exhibition center, are all nearby. Mainland Tokyo is easily reached by monorail, with a stop right by the hotel.
The hotel offers a 20-meter-long indoor pool with three lanes. An outdoor pool is open seasonally. A fitness center (surcharge) faces Tokyo Bay. A sauna, spa tub, and spa-treatment rooms are also on site.
Dining options include Japanese, Chinese, and Western restaurants, as well as sushi and teppanyaki bars, an ice-cream shop, and a bakery.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 884
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 30
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
In addition to a variety of massage therapies, spa treatments include facials, aromatherapy, and hair care.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Grand Pacific Le Daiba Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2900 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2700 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.