Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Japanese Futon
- One Japanese Futon
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Tokyo (Ueno) near Ueno Zoo
This hotel is located in Tokyo (Ueno), near the airport, Kyu Iwasaki-tei Gardens, Ueno Park, and Tokyo National Science Museum. Also nearby are Ueno Zoo and Ameyoko Shopping Street.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Hotel Park Side features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and conference/meeting rooms.
Guestrooms have complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Hotel Park Side has 3 restaurants on site.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1365 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1050 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.