Availability: Hotel Sky Court Koiwa
Hotel in Tokyo (Edogawa)
This hotel is located in Tokyo (Edogawa), where area attractions include Chiba Museum of Science and Industry, Tokyo Sky Tree, and Sensoji Temple. Area attractions also include Asakusa Shrine and Edo-Tokyo Museum.
Hotel Sky Court Koiwa provides small meeting rooms.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Sky Court Koiwa Amenities
Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Hotel Sky Court Koiwa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.