Availability: Hotel Yanagibasi
Hostel in Tokyo (Akihabara) near Edo-Tokyo Museum
This hostel is located in Tokyo (Akihabara), close to Ryogoku Kokugikan, Edo-Tokyo Museum, and Sensoji Temple. Also nearby are Tokyo Sky Tree and Akihabara Electric Town.
Amenities at Hotel Yanagibasi include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, washers/dryers, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Yanagibasi Amenities
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 7
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1977
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Hotel Yanagibasi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 630 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.