Book your room at Hyatt Regency Tokyo
Luxury Tokyo hotel in Shinjuku, walk to Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
Located in Shinjuku, this luxury hotel is steps from Shinjuku Central Park and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, WiFi in public areas, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 744 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find wired Internet, satellite TV, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Tokyo features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a grocery/convenience store.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 744
- Number of floors - 28
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 324 JPY per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 324 JPY per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 324 JPY per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Tokyo has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3683 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.