Availability: Hyatt Regency Tokyo
4.5-star luxury hotel in Tokyo (Shinjuku) near Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Tokyo, steps from Shinjuku Central Park and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Also nearby are Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Regency Tokyo features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Tokyo Amenities
Hyatt Regency Tokyo features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a grocery/convenience store.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 744
- Number of floors - 28
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Tokyo has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hyatt Regency Tokyo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2367 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.