Book your room at InterContinental Tokyo Bay
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior, Two Single Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club, Two Twin Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior, One King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Tokyo (Shiba)
This luxury hotel is located in Tokyo (Shiba), near the airport, World Trade Centre Building, Tokyo International Forum, and National Diet Building. Also nearby are Tokyo Tower and Tsukiji Fish Market.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental Tokyo Bay features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include minibars and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Tokyo Bay
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
This luxury hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 17
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( $525.00 JPY /30 minutes surcharge )
In your room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
InterContinental Tokyo Bay has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
The fine print for InterContinental Tokyo Bay
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 525 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1500 (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5250 per stay
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.