Please enter your travel dates.
Aparthotel near a metro station, in Tokyo (Koto)
This aparthotel is located in Tokyo (Koto), close to Tokyo Stock Exchange, Kabuki-za Theatre, and Edo-Tokyo Museum. Also nearby are Tsukiji Fish Market and Akihabara Electric Town.
Amenities at KURUMI Weekly Mansion include laundry facilities and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with air conditioning and hair dryers.
KURUMI Weekly Mansion features tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities. The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking nearby
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Cooking facilities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open from 9 AM until 5:30 PM Monday through Friday and from 9 AM until noon on Saturday. The front desk is closed on Sunday. Guests must contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 1106 per night