Book your room at Omori Tokyu Inn
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Tokyo (Ota)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Tokyo (Ota), close to Tokyo Institute of Technology. Area attractions also include Joypolis and National Children's Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Omori Tokyu Inn features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omori Tokyu Inn
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 100 JPY /10 minutes surcharge )
In your room
- Satellite TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Shangri-La - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The fine print for Omori Tokyu Inn
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 650 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.