Book your room at Omori Tokyu REI Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Tokyo hotel in Ota with restaurant
Set in Tokyo, this family-friendly hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Sengakuji Temple, Joypolis, and Tokyo Tower. Kawasaki Daishi and Aqua City Shopping Center are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Additionally, conference rooms, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 197 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Other amenities available to guests include free wired Internet, satellite TV, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet (100 JPY per 10 minutes surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Shangri-La - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Mon Cheri - Onsite coffee shop.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3200.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 1100.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 650 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.