Availability: Royal Park Hotel
Tokyo property near Tokyo Stock Exchange
The hotel is adjacent to the Tokyo City Air Terminal, an arrival and departing point for the Airport Limousine Bus, where airport buses leaves every 10 to 15 minutes to Narita Airport and every 20 to 30 minutes to Haneda Aiport.
The Royal Park Hotel features 9 dining options, a health club, pool, spa tub, sauna, day spa, business center, and 14 conference rooms.
Rooms offer a refined cosmopolitan atmosphere, with free wired and wireless internet, flat-screen TV with VOD system, leather-topped writing desks, minibar, and a private bathroom with bathtub.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 30 June 2014 to 2 July 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Royal Park Hotel Amenities
Business corner: Guests have access to PCs (surcharge), and wireless internet is complimentary. Cell phones are available to rent. Copy, fax, and translation services are also available.
Conference/function room(s): This 20-story hotel has 14 conference rooms. Configurations range from 16 square meters (172 square feet) to 1,800 square meters (19,375 square feet). There is a meeting room available on both floors 18 and 20; both can accommodate accommodate 10 guests.
Other amenities: Hotel amenities include a ballroom, garage parking, airport shuttle, tour assistance, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), ATM/banking.
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 414
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- Number of restaurants - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Genjokoh - Elegant Japanese restaurant with view of hotel garden and koi pond. Numerous Japanese ceramics are on display. Seasonal menu. Tempura counter. Private rooms available. Open for lunch and dinner.
Orpheus - Lounge on floor 20. Sweeping views of downtown Tokyo and Tokyo Tower. Serves Western style lunch buffet and light fare at night. Seating at tables or bench sofas. Live jazz performances from Tuesday–Saturday. Open from afternoon till late night.
Royal Scotts - Open from Monday to Saturday, this bar offers light fares and a large selection of scotch and whiskeys.
Yanone Sushi - This sushi bar is open for lunch and dinner.
Symphony - This coffee shop serves light fare and drinks for for breakfast, lunch , and dinner.
Fontaine - Located in the lobby, this lounge bar is the perfect spot for an afternoon tea, as well as for drinks and light fare.
Kei-Ka-En - This Chinese restaurant serves Cantonese seafood specialties for lunch and dinner.
Sumida - A steakhouse restaurant opens for lunch and dinner.
The Royal Fitness Club offers dumbbells up to 20 kilograms (44 pounds), a bench press/squat station, crossover pulley system, strength-training machines, stationary bikes, and treadmills. Aerobics instruction and personal trainers are also available. The club is open from early morning till night. Admission is JPY1,500. Massage treatments are available for an additional surcharge. Guests under 20 years of age not admitted.
Guests may use the 20-meter heated indoor pool (with glass ceiling) and sauna for JPY1,500 per day. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Rickshaw tours of Tokyo's traditional Shitamachi district depart from the hotel. One hour tours cost JPY10,500 for one person or JPY15,750 for two people.
Located on floor five of the Royal Park Hotel, La Prairie is a full-service spa with two treatment rooms.
La Prairie specializes in Swiss skin-care and detoxifying treatments to rejuvenate busy travelers. Both men's and women's treatments are available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Royal Park Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests staying in Executive Twin or Double, Executive Deluxe Twin or Double, or Executive Tower Suite King rooms must check in at the Executive Lounge on floor 16.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3234 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.