Availability: Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo
Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Superior King (Upper floors) Smoking
- 1 king
Premium Superior King (Upper floors) Non-smoking
- 1 king
Superior Twin (Lower floors) Smoking
- 3 beds
Superior Twin (Lower floors) with extra bed Smoking
- 3 beds
Dining, health club in Tokyo's lush Shirokandedai district
This city center hotel is located in Tokyo's tree-lined Shirokandedai district, a short walk from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, The Institute for Nature Study, and shopping on Platinum Street.
The hotel lobby features a fireplace and a fusion of Asian and western-style furnishings and décor. There are three restaurants and two bar/lounges within the hotel, as well as a health club and meeting rooms.
Spacious guestrooms are decorated in warm colors and feature flat-panel satellite televisions with DVD players, music systems, minibars, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bathrobe and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 June 2014 to 21 December 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The hotel will be renovating from 1 June 2014 to 21 December 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo Amenities
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo is located on a tree-lined street in the city's Shirokandedai district. The hotel lobby is representative of the entire property with soothing East meets West décor, accompanied by refined accents including a large fireplace inset in a deep brown wall made of African wood. The hotel features three restaurants offering Japanese and Chinese fare, as well as California wines. Room service is available 24-hours a day. The hotel also has a large bar featuring jazz music. The bar is separated into four distinct sections, including a cigar lounge and a private room. A cozy lobby lounge is centered around the fireplace and a babbling water feature.
A four-lane 25-meter indoor swimming pool is located in the hotel's health club, along with fitness equipment and a sauna. Massage treatments and other spa services are also available. Twelve meeting and conference rooms, spanning 746 square meters, are located on site. Event spaces are outfitted with audiovisual equipment and Internet access, and the hotel employs an event staff and a wedding coordinator. A business center, computer rentals, concierge services, and currency exchange are also offered.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 495
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 746
- Year Built 1979
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8030
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Café California - French-Japanese style dishes are prepared using seasonal local ingredients and served with California wines. Casual indoor and outdoor dining available daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Yamatoya Sangen - Traditional Japanese fare, including tempura and sushi, are served in a formal setting overlooking the hotel's Japanese garden. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Shisen - Chinese cuisine prepared by master chefs using high-quality ingredients and spices. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner overlooking the Japanese garden.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2656 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.