Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe king Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Deluxe hollywood twin Non-Smoking
- Two Beds
Premier corner twin
- Two Twin Beds
Club deluxe king
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Tokyo (Akasaka) near National Diet Building
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
This luxury hotel is located in Tokyo (Akasaka), close to Hie Shrine, National Diet Building, and Tokyo Imperial Palace. Also nearby are Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Midtown.
Recreational amenities at The Capitol Hotel Tokyu include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to a full-service spa, The Capitol Hotel Tokyu features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 560 square feet (52-540 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 251
- Number of floors - 29
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 52-540
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 560
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Free Wi-Fi
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- City view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
ALL DAY DINING ORIGAMI - Overlooking the city and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Suiren - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
STAR HILL - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
THE CAPITOL BAR - Overlooking the garden, this bar specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare and drinks.
Lounge Origami - Overlooking the garden, this lobby lounge serves light fare and drinks.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
CARJU RAJAH TIADO has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 17
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: JPY 1050 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 30000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 16250
- Deposit: JPY 30000 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.