Availability: The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo
Classic Room, 1 Bedroom
Superior Room (Contemporary)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
4.5-star family-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Tokyo (Shinagawa)
This luxury hotel is located in Tokyo (Shinagawa), near the airport, Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, and Happoen Garden. Also nearby are Aqua City Shopping Center and Institute for Nature Study.
In addition to a restaurant, The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo Amenities
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 206
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
CHINA SHADOW - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.