Availability: The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Suite (Twin Single)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Tokyo (Shinagawa)
This luxury hotel is located in Tokyo (Shinagawa), near the airport, Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, and Happoen Garden. Also nearby are Aqua City Shopping Center and Institute for Nature Study.
In addition to a restaurant, The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo Amenities
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
CHINA SHADOW - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.