Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Tokyo (Shinagawa) near Joypolis
This luxury hotel is located in Tokyo (Shinagawa), near the airport, Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, and Happoen Garden. Also nearby are Aqua City Shopping Center and Institute for Nature Study.
In addition to a restaurant, The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 19 January 2014 to 19 January 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Business center
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
On January 19, 2014, the hotel is scheduled to undergo mandated annual maintenance of all electrical facilities and services as required by Japanese law. During the process, check-out is 9 AM and check-in is 6 PM. For guests in-house the outage will occur from 10 AM-4 PM.
Operation hours for the restaurants will also be changed. For further information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.