Book your room at Hotel Cocotiers
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
Nestled on the beach, this Tombeau Bay hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Immigration Depot, Caudan Waterfront, and Turtle Bay Marine Park. Mauritius Postal Museum and Jummah Mosque are also within 6 mi (10 km).
At Hotel Cocotiers, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 48 rooms provide furnished balconies or patios, minibars, and TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Poolside bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free! Free self parking
In your room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Baie restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Goulet bar - This poolside bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
The fine print for Hotel Cocotiers
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 38
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 19 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 19 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.