Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- Two Double and One Sofa Bed
Comfortable and friendly hotel with a great location
Discover the Island
Close to Port-Louis, capital of Mauritius and to several popular sightseeing and excursions spots, this 2-star Sup hotel is an excellent starting point for a business trip or a holiday as a couple or a family.
Family fun in the sun
In addition to a restaurant overlooking the lagoon and a poolside bar, Cocotiers Hotel features an outdoor pool from which guests can catch the beautiful sunsets at dusk.
Rooms with a view
Simply decorated, the guestrooms open to furnished patios or balcony with garden or pool views. They feature air conditioning and are well-fitted.
Situated on the beach, close to Port-Louis, capital of Mauritius, Cocotiers Hotel is an excellent starting point to make the most of Mauritius. Snorklelling gear is provided free of charge and a massage room offering body care and facials (at extra cost) allows you to relax after a day of sightseeing.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant overlooking the lagoon. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink and enjoy Happy hours fare. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning at La Baie restaurant. Public areas are equipped with free WIFI Internet.
This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a nice tropical garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Wedding services
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Arcade/game room
- Poolside bar
- Currency exchange
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Pool table
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Extra towels/bedding
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sea view
- Beach view
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Standard TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Garden view
- Pool view
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Baie restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Goulet bar - This bar serves light fare and drinks. Happy hour is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Kite-surfing nearby
A massage room offering body care and facials (manicure, foot care and make up) is on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 38
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (from 3 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a 4-night minimum stay in a Honeymoon Special rate plan and receive the following:
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- 1 fruit platter
- 1 sarong
- 1 t-shirt
- 1 romantic dinner per stay (excluding drinks) for guests booked in a Half Board Inclusive Honeymoon rate