Book your room at Capitol Plaza Topeka
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Non Refundable
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Non Refundable
- One King Bed
Topeka hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Topeka, this hotel is close to Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site, Kansas State Capitol, and Washburn University. Local attractions also include Topeka Zoological Park and Gage Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Capitol Plaza Topeka features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Capitol Plaza Topeka
In addition to an indoor pool, Capitol Plaza Topeka provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 11000 square feet (990 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Topeka hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 990
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Free self parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 7
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking
- In the room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
The Falling Water Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The Fine Print for Capitol Plaza Topeka
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 15.80 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.95 and USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.