Book your room at Le Ranquet
4-star hotel in Tornac with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as La Bambouseraie de Prafrance. Regional attractions also include Musee du Desert and Trabuc Caves.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Ranquet features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting room. This Tornac hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Le Ranquet has designated areas for smoking.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Pool sun loungers
- Room service (limited hours)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Year Built 1993
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Furnished lanai
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Ranquet - Overlooking the pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Le Ranquet
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.