Availability: Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Toronto eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Toronto, this eco-friendly hotel is close to John Booth Memorial Arena, York University, and Habitant Arena. Also nearby are Black Creek Pioneer Village and Canlan Ice Sports.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 500 square feet (45 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Western Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 16.95 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.