Book your room at Bond Place Hotel
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room (One Double and Two Twin Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Queen TwinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, near University of Toronto
This family-friendly Toronto hotel is located in the entertainment district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Canon Theatre, University of Toronto, and Hockey Hall of Fame. Toronto Public Library and CN Tower are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 285 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer pillowtop beds and LCD TVs. Guests will also find cable TV, refrigerators, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 2300 square feet (207 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Bond Place Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 207
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 8.95 CAD )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Pomanar Grill and Juicery - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 8.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.