Book your room at Bond Place Hotel
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Queen TwinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room (One Double and Two Twin Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, near University of Toronto
This family-friendly Toronto hotel is located in the entertainment district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Canon Theatre, University of Toronto, and Hockey Hall of Fame. Toronto Public Library and CN Tower are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 285 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus pillowtop beds and LCD TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 2300 square feet (207 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Bond Place Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 207
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (8.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Pomanar Grill and Juicery - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 8.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.