Availability: Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
Health-minded Toronto hotel with spa
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Union Station
At the intersection of Toronto's entertainment and financial districts, this boutique hotel is 3 blocks from Union Station and the Hockey Hall of Fame and 4 blocks from St Lawrence Market.
Spa and solarium
Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel's Shizen Spa offers acupuncture treatments, massage classes, and traditional Western spa services. The spa's solarium features a juice bar and spa tub.
Serenity and comfort
Guest suites at Cosmopolitan Toronto feature meditation mats, relaxation CDs, air purifiers, and gemstone serenity fountains. Other amenities include LCD TVs, kitchens, and washer/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto Amenities
This non-smoking boutique hotel is situated in downtown Toronto within 3 blocks of Union Station and 4 blocks from the Eaton Centre and St. Lawrence Market.
Designed according to the principles of feng shui, the hotel incorporates energy-saving systems, floor-to-ceiling windows, and accelerated air circulation systems. Guests have use of a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center; concierges are also available 24 hours a day.
The hotel's Shizen Spa offers acupuncture and spa treatments in six private treatment rooms, and an adjacent solarium with Brazilian oak flooring has a juice bar and spacious 12-person spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
Please note, fines apply for smoking violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 27
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast - Continental breakfast served daily is available for a surcharge.
Shizen Spa offers acupuncture and massage classes, as well as classic spa treatments. The spa has six private treatment rooms and a solarium with a spacious 12-person spa tub, a sauna, and a juice bar.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center offers cardio machines, free weights, and flat-screen TVs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The hotel's tranquil Zen getaway, Shizen Spa, features a 1,500-square-foot glass-enclosed solarium, floor-to-ceiling Japanese Shoji windows, and warm Brazilian Walnut floors. There are 5 private treatment rooms, each measuring 46.5 square meters (500 square feet). Spa services and treatments can be custom-designed and an effervescent Jacuzzi and ensuite shower facilities are available for guests.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.