Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase and Non-Refundable
- 1 king
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Advance Purchase and Non-Refundable
Toronto hotel overlooking Yonge Street
Near shops, college
Located just north of the city center, the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto is a quarter-mile from Eaton Centre Mall and University of Toronto and one mile from the theater district and SkyDome.
Swimming and dining
The Courtyard by Marriott has a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor lap pool, and a children's wading pool; the Yonge Street Grille offers buffet and à la carte dining and room service.
All 575 guestrooms at this Toronto hotel include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, dual-line phones, and work desks with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
This Toronto Courtyard by Marriott offers a fitness centre (open 24 hours), in addition to an indoor lap pool and a children's wading pool. Also on site, the Yonge Street Grille offers buffet and a la carte dining. Room service is offered as well. Other amenities include 19 conference rooms spanning 1300 square meters, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet in public areas.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 575
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13993
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Yonge Street Grille - American-style grill. Buffet breakfast or Continental breakfast; dinner served.
The Bistro - American, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Variety cocktail options in the evening.
This downtown Toronto Marriott offers an indoor lap pool, children's wading pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Don Valley Golf Course, an 18 hole, 71-par course is 2 ½ miles (4 km) from hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.