Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Non Refundable..Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Non Refundable..
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Non Refundable..One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Non Refundable..
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Non RefundableOne King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Non Refundable
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Standard RoomTwo Queen Beds
You can cancel free of charge up until the cancellation window
- Cancellations or changes made after 4:00PM (Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada)) on Fri, Nov 7 or no-shows are subject to a hotel fee equal to the first night's rate plus taxes and fees.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Standard Room
Toronto hotel overlooking Yonge Street
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near shops, college
Located just north of the city center, the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto is a quarter-mile from Eaton Centre Mall and University of Toronto and one mile from the theater district and SkyDome.
Swimming and dining
The Courtyard by Marriott has a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor lap pool, and a children's wading pool; the Yonge Street Grille offers buffet and à la carte dining and room service.
The 575 guestrooms at this Toronto hotel include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, dual-line phones, and work desks with ergonomic chairs. All areas of this hotel are smoke-free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto Amenities
This Toronto Courtyard by Marriott offers a fitness centre (open 24 hours), in addition to an indoor lap pool and a children's wading pool. Also on site, the Yonge Street Grille offers buffet and a la carte dining. Room service is offered as well. Other amenities include 19 conference rooms spanning 1300 square meters, a fireplace in the lobby, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet in public areas.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 575
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13993
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
Yonge Street Grille - American-style grill. Buffet breakfast or Continental breakfast; dinner served.
The Bistro - American, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Variety cocktail options in the evening.
This downtown Toronto Marriott offers an indoor lap pool, children's wading pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Don Valley Golf Course, an 18 hole, 71-par course is 2 ½ miles (4 km) from hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 19.00 for adults and CAD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.