Availability: Days Hotel & Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Toronto (North York)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Toronto (North York), close to Fairview Mall, Seneca College, and Bayview Village Shopping Centre. Local attractions also include Kennedy Commons Mall and Toronto Botanical Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Hotel & Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Hotel & Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley Amenities
Days Hotel & Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Days Hotel & Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley is a smoke-free property.
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 228-5460
- Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 290
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1975
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Plasma TV
- Climate control
Restaurant and Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Days Hotel & Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Early check-in fee: CAD 59.00
- Late check-out fee: CAD 59.00
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.