Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Limited Time Offer
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Limited Time Offer
Premier Room, 1 King Bed - Limited Time Offer
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Limited Time Offer
Amenity-packed hotel with spa in Toronto suburbs
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Golf, metro, shops
In suburban East Toronto, less than 24 km (15 mi) from downtown, this smoke-free hotel is 3 blocks from a metro station and less than 3 km (2 mi) from shops and a golf course.
Within the huge atrium of the Delta Toronto East are an indoor pool with waterslides, a spa tub, a racquetball court, and a health club with women's and men's saunas. A spa has private treatment rooms.
Comfortable Delta Toronto East guestrooms provide TVs with pay movies and video games, cordless phones, and high-speed Internet access. All rooms have pillowtop mattresses.
Just off Highway 401, 23.5 km (14.5 mi) east of downtown Toronto, this suburban hotel is three blocks from a metro station.
Housed inside a 1,858-square-meter (20,000-square-foot) atrium are an indoor pool with a children's section, a 33.5-meter (110-foot) waterslide, and a racquetball court. Open 24 hours is a well-equipped health club with separate women's and men's saunas. Angel's Spa and Wellness Centre offers non-invasive photo facials, sunless spray glows, and other services (surcharges).
On the 14th floor with panoramic views is Sagano, serving traditional Japanese cuisine. Whitesides Terrace Grille overlooks the indoor atrium, while T.W's Bar offers a pub-style atmosphere and bar menu.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the Delta Toronto East.
Smoking is not permitted in the hotel. Small pets welcome (limit 2 per room, 50 pounds each).
Accessible areas of hotel and accessible rooms avialable on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 371
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 226042
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 21,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 25
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Cordless phone
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
Whitesides Terrace Grille - Overlooking the indoor atrium. Grilled specialties, seafood, pastas. Private dining room available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sagano - On the 14th floor with panoramic city views. Traditional Japanese cuisine including sushi and tempura. Bento boxes. Lunch, Mondays–Fridays; nightly dinner.
T. W.'s Bar - Casual pub-style bar. Multiple TVs, including a big-screen TV. Bar menu. Draft beers and cocktails. Open Mondays–Fridays, from early afternoon to late evening; Saturdays–Sundays, from late morning to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Housed inside the 1,858-square-meter (20,000-square-foot) atrium are an indoor pool with a 33.5-meter (110-foot) waterslide, a children's section with a small slide, a spa tub, and a racquetball court (surcharge for equipment).
Open 24 hours is a health club with stationary bicycles, treadmills, a stair machine, a rowing machine, a weight-training machine, an elliptical trainer, exercise mats, and free weights. Separate women's and men's locker rooms also have saunas.
Complimentary supervised activities are offered for children on weekend afternoons. A sundeck is available for use during mild weather.
Tam O'Shanter Golf Course, open to the public, is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from the hotel. In addition to the 18-hole course is a pro shop and rental equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Pets must not be left unattended in guestrooms.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Canada will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16.95 for adults and CAD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per week
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60
- Deposit: CAD 150 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.