Availability: Delta Toronto East
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Delta Room DoubleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Amenity-packed hotel with spa in Toronto suburbs
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Golf, metro, shops
In suburban East Toronto, less than 24 km (15 mi) from downtown, this smoke-free hotel is 3 blocks from a metro station and less than 3 km (2 mi) from shops and a golf course.
Within the huge atrium of the Delta Toronto East are an indoor pool with waterslides, a spa tub, a racquetball court, and a health club with women's and men's saunas. A spa has private treatment rooms.
Comfortable Delta Toronto East guestrooms provide TVs with pay movies and video games, cordless phones, and high-speed Internet access. All rooms have pillowtop mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Toronto East Amenities
Just off Highway 401, 14.5 miles (23.5 kilometers) east of downtown Toronto, this suburban hotel is 3 blocks from a metro station.
An indoor pool with a children's section, a 110-foot (33.5-meter) waterslide, and a racquetball court can be found inside the 20,000-square-foot (1,858-square-meter) atrium. A well-equipped health club with separate women's and men's saunas is open 24 hours. Saachi Spa offers body wraps, reflexology and various types of massage.
Sagano serves traditional Japanese cuisine with panoramic views on the 14th floor. Whitesides Terrace Grille overlooks the indoor atrium, while T.W.'s Bar offers a pub-style atmosphere and bar menu.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the Delta Toronto East. This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 371
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 226042
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference space size (meters) - 21,000
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
Whitesides Terrace Grille - Overlooking the indoor atrium. Grilled specialties, seafood, pastas. Private dining room available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sagano - On the 14th floor with panoramic city views. Traditional Japanese cuisine including sushi and tempura. Bento boxes. Lunch, Mondays–Fridays; nightly dinner.
T. W.'s Bar - Casual pub-style bar. Multiple TVs, including a big-screen TV. Bar menu. Draft beers and cocktails. Open Mondays–Fridays, from early afternoon to late evening; Saturdays–Sundays, from late morning to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Housed inside the 1,858-square-meter (20,000-square-foot) atrium are an indoor pool with a 33.5-meter (110-foot) waterslide, a children's section with a small slide, a spa tub, and a racquetball court (surcharge for equipment).
Open 24 hours is a health club with stationary bicycles, treadmills, a stair machine, a rowing machine, a weight-training machine, an elliptical trainer, exercise mats, and free weights. Separate women's and men's locker rooms also have saunas.
Complimentary supervised activities are offered for children on weekend afternoons. A sundeck is available for use during mild weather.
Tam O'Shanter Golf Course, open to the public, is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from the hotel. In addition to the 18-hole course is a pro shop and rental equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Delta Toronto East Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Canada will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16.95 for adults and CAD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per week
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60
- Deposit: CAD 150 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.