Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown
Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Room, SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Roll in Shower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Toronto hotel 1 block from city hall
This contemporary Toronto hotel is 1 block from the Art Gallery of Ontario, 3 blocks from both Eaton Centre and the Royal Ontario Museum, and 5 blocks from the harborfront.
Authentic dim sum
A health club with indoor pool and sauna complements the hotel's 2 fine-dining establishments, the eclectic Hemispheres and Lai Wah Heen, serving contemporary Cantonese fare.
Towering city views
Set in the center of Toronto's financial, research and shopping districts, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown offers 486 guest rooms and suites. A quiet retreat in the heart of a vibrant, urban locationInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown Amenities
In addition to its location close to Bay Street—the country's main financial district— the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown offers 12,917 square feet (1,200 square meters) of meeting facilities, business services such as complimentary wireless Internet access in all restaurants and public spaces.
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hemispheres Restaurant & Bistro - Buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served in the bistro area, which opens early, and the main dining room and restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. The main dining room's modern design has gently curving walls, an extensive wine collection on display, and contemporary decor, from abstract artwork to custom-designed Rosenthal china. Cuisine focuses on local ingredients and international influences.
Lai Wah Heen - Fine Hong Kong-style, contemporary Cantonese cuisine with international influences from the Pacific Rim. Dim sum is a specialty, graciously served by attentive staff in a calming room. The restaurant is set on two levels and enclosed by a solarium-style glass wall, displaying an original collection of Chinese calligraphy by Southeast Asian artist Cheung Ming.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3.00 percent destination fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: CAD 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.