Book your room at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Oakville
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Standard Two Queens
- 2 queen
One King and One Sofa Bed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
- 1 king
Oakville eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Sheridan College. Area attractions also include University of Toronto Mississauga and Jack Darling Memorial Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Oakville features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Oakville
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Oakville provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12917 square feet (1200 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2013.
- Business services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1999
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12917
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Complimentary reception
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- The Eats
A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days.
Garden Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Dinner is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Oakville
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.