Availability: Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
2 Doubles DeluxeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Corner RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Executive Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Whirlpool RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Closest hotel outside of Toronto Int'l Airport with free 24 hour airport shuttle
Rooms with airport views
This renovated and uniquely designed hotel is 3 miles from Woodbine Racetrack & Slots, Woodbine Golf Course and 15 miles from downtown Toronto. Close to shopping and restaurants. Accessible to all major hwys.
Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites features a business center, restaurant, and complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle. Recreation amenities include an outdoor pool, Fitness by Precor exercise room and saunas.
Comfort a priority
High-speed Internet access and 24-hour room service are available in the renovated guestrooms which feature contemporary decor, desks with ergonomic chairs and large suites that are perfect for long-term stays.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites Amenities
Renovated, the Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites offers unique, modern, sophisticated space and guest rooms that offer unexpected space and a fresh design.
The hotel offers 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle that will get you to the airport in less than five minutes. Bliss Restaurant and Lounge offer a sophisticated and warm ambiance with superb food and is located in the centre of it all, just off the main lobby. Guests find it the perfect place to meet with friends, watch the latest sports and news on five wall mounted flat screen TV's, or simply relax by the fireplace with a good book. You can also get the next day's work done and stay connected as both restaurant and Lounge offer complimentary wireless internet.
The Hilton Hub, also located off the main lobby is an alcove designed to provide privacy and comfort while networking with colleagues, people watching, or connecting with friends and family via the complimentary wireless internet.
Enjoy our peaceful outdoor pool & garden, two saunas, newly renovated Fitness by PreCor recreation center, or challenge someone to a game of squash!. On-site in-room spa services include massage and aesthetic treatments. The business center has a copier, high-speed Internet-equipped computer workstations (surcharge) and is accessible 24 hours a day via guest room card key.
The hotel also features a kiosk for those who prefer to manage their own check-in and check-out or to get their upcoming flight boarding pass. The lobby has an arrivals and departures readerboard to keep you up to date on your flight information. There is an ATM on property, a gift shop, car rental and a bell desk manned around the clock to assist you with your bags, taxi, area and restaurant information or reservations, or information related to area attractions such as Woodbine Race Track and Slots, Canada's Wonderland, or even a tee time at Woodbine Golf Course located nearby.
Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites offers 23,000 square feet of meeting space, on-site audio visual company and catering professionals that can accommodate meetings as large as 900 delegates.
While the hotel offers four star amenities, it is our warm smiles and attention to detail that keep guests coming back.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 419
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1974
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Bliss Restaurant - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily in this contemporary lobby-level restaurant specializing in international cuisine served in a casual ambience. The menu changes seasonally to incorporate local ingredients and flavors. Highlights can include baked Atlantic salmon, red wine-marinated lamb chops, and “Sterling Silver” New York Steak.
Bliss Lounge - Separate from the restaurant, on a raised level overlooking the restaurant and lobby, the Bliss lounge offers lunch and dinner daily. Tap beer is available, and televisions are tuned to the latest games.
This hotel has a 60-foot outdoor pool, sauna, and a squash court (rackets and balls supplied). The fitness center offers a computerized cross trainer, two stairclimbers, four exercise bikes, three treadmills, weights, and strength-training equipment. On-site spa services, including both massage and aesthetic treatments, are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 7.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.