Availability: Hilton Toronto
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
King Exec. Flr. Corner Rm
Toronto hotel in financial/entertainment hub
Close to conventions
Connected via underground walkway to shops, restaurants, and attractions in Toronto's financial and entertainment districts, this 32-story hotel is 4 blocks from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Dining options include 2 fine-dining restaurants, a locally popular bar, a café, and 24-hour room service. A staffed business center, 21 meeting/conference rooms, and wireless Internet access are available.
All 600 guestrooms feature Hilton Serenity Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down duvets, high-speed Internet access, and minibars. Upgraded executive rooms include use of an exclusive lounge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Toronto Amenities
Located amidst downtown's financial and entertainment districts, the high-rise Hilton Toronto is 4 blocks from the convention center. Guests needn't worry about inclement weather, as the hotel is connected to shops and most attractions via an underground walkway.
Guests enjoy contemporary Canadian cuisine at Tundra restaurant, or sample prime cuts at an on-site branch of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Barristers Bar, a locally popular haunt, serves light fare and cocktails. In-room dining is available around the clock.
The hotel's 21 meeting rooms are located on a convention level below the lobby, and a staffed business center is available. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby area.
An indoor/outdoor pool, spa tub, small fitness room, and sauna are on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 32
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Tundra - Fine-dining restaurant offering contemporary Canadian cuisine. Daily breakfast and dinner served; lunch served Monday–Friday.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - Independently owned and operated international steakhouse. Intimate atmosphere. Prime cuts of beef. Nightly dinner served.
A hot and cold breakfast buffet (surcharge) is provided. Room service is available 24 hours.
The Hilton offers an indoor/outdoor pool, a sundeck furnished with lounge chairs, a spa tub, sauna, and small fitness room. Guests also receive complimentary passes to a larger fitness center two blocks away.
Seasonal ice skating is available at City Hall, a block from the hotel. During summer months, Lake Ontario (six blocks away) offers running and cycling paths, fishing, sailing, and other recreational opportunities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton Toronto Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Golden Pharaoh Promotion
Book a stay in a "Golden Pharaoh" rate category and receive two adult tickets to the King Tut Exhibition at the nearby Art Gallery of Ontario.
Must book the "Golden Pharaoh" rate category to qualify. Midweek viewing times are 2 PM - close. Saturday special viewing times are 5 PM or 5:30 PM. Offer is per room per stay. Offer not valid with any other discount, coupon, promotion, or offer. Other restrictions may apply. Valid anytime, subject to availability.